- Before your appointment: please print and complete the ‘New Patient’ forms and bring them with you. This will help you save time during your visit.
- If you are unable to complete the ‘New Patient’ forms at home, we will have you complete them at our office.
- Please bring a copy of your insurance cards and a photo ID (driver’s license, government ID, passport) to your visit.
- Your eyes will be dilated with eye drops so that we can examine your retina. This will make your up-close vision blurry for about 6 hours.
- We look forward to taking care of you soon! Please contact us if you have any questions regarding your upcoming visit.